This is the home page for the science aspects of the meteorology section at BAS/PSD.
The contents here and below are primarily for scientific collaborators.
For general-purpose descriptions of our science programs, etc, please
see the "Science" button above, or
- READER climatological data
- Metlog (general meteorological data) and Meteorological data (some stuff not covered by Metlog)
- Ozone and Ozone data
- Surface Temperatures by G. Marshall
- Climate data
- Halley Monostatic Sodar
- CLAMP project data
- Antarctic climate change - a position statement - a part of the main BAS site, but you'll never find it there, so I've linked to it.
- The Iceshelf disintegration stuff from the old server...
- Locations of JCR, Shackleton
- Beowulf and PUM vn4.5
- Antarctic Weather and Climate pamphlet
Projects and such
- AP2004 workshop
- Programs hosted here
- P S Anderson
- J D Shanklin
- John Turner
Some content has being moved over from the old server, at http://www.nbs.ac.uk/icd/.
|Past last modified: 7/3/2006
© Copyright Natural Environment Research Council - British Antarctic Survey 2002